TYPE OF LOANS
- Members of the Society are eligible for loans.
- Any member wishing to apply for a loan shall submit an application on the form prescribed by the Society along with copy of NRIC and Pay Slip.
- S1 letter to be attached for SAF employees only.
- Loans shall be granted to members for the purpose of:
- 1. Children’s educational needs;
- 2. Traveling;
- 3. Medical expenses;
- 4. House renovation;
- 5. Furnishing homes;
- 6. Purchase of equipment; 7. Baby procreation.
- 8. Marriage;
- 9. For any other reasons that are acceptable to the Committee of Management;
Scheme of Loan
- Depending on the terms and conditions, members may apply for loan under the following scheme:
- Loans shall only be disbursed to a member after complete executions of the necessary documents.
- Monthly repayment (Principal & Interest) by members are paid by deduction from the monthly salary through their respective employers.
For loan enquiries, please contact our Society and speak to our customer service officers.