Annually, the society gives away bursary for members' children under the Singapore Government Staff Credit Co-operative Bursary Educational Award.
- Applications are opened to members, whose children are enrolled in a local public institution or university.
- Members must have 12 months of continuous membership with the society to qualify for application.
- Only one child per family is eligible for the award.
- The value of awards for each level are as follows:
|Level of Education||Award||Eligibility Criteria|
|A) Primary 4 to 6||$100.00||Passed/Admitted in 2018|
|B) Secondary 1 to 4||$150.00||Passed/Admitted in the Special, Express, Technical & Normal streams in 2018|
|C) GCE "O" Level||$200.00||Qualify to sit for “O” Level in 2018|
|D) ITE||$200.00||Admitted to ITE in 2018 after passing “N” level|
|E) ITE (Thru' "O" Level)||$250.00||Admitted to ITE in 2018 after passing “O” level|
|F) Pre-U/JC/Poly||$300.00||Passed “O” level & admitted in 2018|
|G) University Level||$1000.00||Admitted to a local public university|
- Applications are opened from 2nd January to 30th April each year. Further details will be made available via our Newsletter.
For further enquiries, please contact our office.