Subscriptions Savings is compulsory. Monthly contribution shall be through salary check-off. If there is no salary check-off, payment can be made through GIRO.
- The minimum amount of contribution shall be as follows:
|Member’s gross monthly Salary||Minimum monthly Subscription|
|Between $1,500/- and $2,000/-||$40/-|
|Between $1,000/- and $1,500/-||$20/-|
- Members are not allowed to withdraw the subscription during the membership.
- The Society pays dividends annually on Subscription Account.
- The rate of dividend declared annually by the Society falls between 2% to 5%.
- Dividends shall be credited into the member's Specific Deposit Savings Account and can be withdrawn upon request.
- However, upon cessation of membership e.g. resignation, retirement, the entire amount remaining in the member's subscription account shall be refunded.